Sunday, May 19, 2013

Welcome to Seyreene's Story

This is a new platform for everything around my story project which I'm calling Seyreene's Story for now, but maybe the title will change over time. This blog is about the development of the story and everything that has to do something with it. It will most likely become a collection of all my thoughts and ideas for this story.

I'm not a great writer, but rather like to express my story ideas in painted pictures and photographs. Because of this I decided to give the main character of Seyreene's Story (as well as a number of other characters) a face. But not only in painting her, but also as giving her shape as a ball-jointed doll (BJD).

Currently only Seyreene, the main character, has a doll-self, but in the future there will be others as well. This will be her human lover (who still ought to get a name!) as well as her younger sister and brother, Dawn and Heath. Their family name is  de Centaurea Cyanus - maybe you can guess what it means. ;)


Sketch of Seyreene, Heath and Dawn


Seyreene's doll-self is a Withdoll Angela Dark Elf , Heath will be a Minifee Siean and Dawn's doll-self will most probably be a Littlefee Ante Elf by Fairyland. You can't see Seyreene's lover in this sketch, but he will receive a doll-self as well: a Souldoll Vito Lester or Edmund.
They'll all get outfits that will be sewn by myself and also custom-made wigs. Oh, and I'll be crafting jewelry for them, too... They're gonna look exactly as I imagine and draw them. Hopefully, at least. =)

In future posts in this blog you'll get more information about the characters and the world Seyreene's Story is set in. For example I'd like to show you the development of the character Seyreene over the years as well as the concepts of her world and the people who live in it.

Thank you for reading this - I hope it's interesting for you, too.
~Seyreene

No comments:

Post a Comment